Saturday, October 3, 2009

Simon has gone Maori

We were watching conference on Saturday and the boys were downstairs, coloring with Color Wonder markers, the ones that only work on certain paper. Well imagine my surprise when Simon emerged looking like this:
Apparently, he found a dry erase marker that I guess fell out of Joe's pocket. Why he feels the need to color on himself is beyond me, but he does almost every time he gets ahold of a marker. It mostly washed off. Guess it is a good thing we aren't actually going to church tomorrow.

Here are pictures we took of Alice this weekend. She certainly is growing and changing. I can't wait until she can really smile!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful. I can't believe kids, they do find everything they can to make a mess. They are fun though, so it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete