Thursday, October 1, 2009

I feel nice

Like sugar and spice. Actually not so much like those, but almost refreshed since Alice slept from 10:30pm until just after 4am. She was up for an hour, but then went back to sleep until almost 9! So I got some good chunks of sleep. Of course that always just makes me want more. And I am not under any illusion that it will go like that tonight, but I can always hope, right? The hardest thing so far I think has been the inconsistency. She doesn't wake up at the same time every night. We have somewhat of a structured routine during the day, with eating, being awake, then sleeping. But it all happens at different times and intervals each day, so it all keeps changing. We will get there though. Happy 1 month to Alice today!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to figure out the schedule is the worst! Hence why I don't want any more kids....just kidding. I can't believe it has been 1 month already. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete