Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cupcakes and dresses and bows, Oh My!

Our very kind neighbor brought over these fantastic, beautiful cupcakes the other day. Wow! She is quite talented. It is a little hard to see, but they are little babies in bassinets and the detail is incredible. It is all edible and she made them! Can you believe that? I want to learn how!
And I couldn't resist taking pictures of Alice dressed up for church in this adorable purple dress (Joe called it a "monstrosity", boys just don't get it!). And since Joe took the pictures, we actually got some of her smiling! She did great. I guess it must be time to take her to a professional and get some studio shots to send out with Christmas cards!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! Those cupcakes are amazing! I too wish to be that talented one day! Glad you are enjoying your angel.

    ReplyDelete