Well I sure have been lazy. 6 weeks have passed, we are well into summer vacation, so here are a few things that have been happening.
We had a blizzard - actually it was hail, little hail that came down for close to an hour. We could have shoveled.

I had a birthday, nothing too exciting, but my sister did make me some really yummy red velvet whoopie pies and chocolate cupcakes filled with peanut butter mousse and topped with chocolate ganache!
Eli and Simon have been playing baseball and T-ball. And doing great at it. I am impressed with how well Eli has been doing, learning to throw and catch. They use a machine to pitch (not automatic) to the 7-8 year olds, and Eli has gotten at least one hit at almost every game. He also got hit by the ball at his last game, but survived.
We had a blizzard - actually it was hail, little hail that came down for close to an hour. We could have shoveled.

I had a birthday, nothing too exciting, but my sister did make me some really yummy red velvet whoopie pies and chocolate cupcakes filled with peanut butter mousse and topped with chocolate ganache!
Eli and Simon have been playing baseball and T-ball. And doing great at it. I am impressed with how well Eli has been doing, learning to throw and catch. They use a machine to pitch (not automatic) to the 7-8 year olds, and Eli has gotten at least one hit at almost every game. He also got hit by the ball at his last game, but survived.
Simon is second from left standing up.
Isn't he just adorable?
Eli's coach showing him how to be ready.
Eli celebrated his 8th birthday yesterday! I can't believe he is 8! How is that possible? We had a fun party complete with a pinata.


Here is Eli taking a whack at it. I made the pinata, it is a Robloxian, some computer game thing he likes to play (basically a lego man). You can't see it's face but it had one. Joe helped paint it.
Here he is blowing out his candle on his brownie sundae. Joe thought he would make it a challenge by putting halfway across the table.That has been our summer so far. We are looking forward to having lots of family here for Eli's baptism at the beginning of July!
And just want to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful father, my fantastic husband, and my superb father-in-law. And also to all those great men, for all the great things they do for their families. Hope it has been a beautiful day!


No comments:
Post a Comment