Friday, May 28, 2010

Schools out!

I have been meaning to post for a while, but somehow have just never gotten around to it. You know how that is. Anyway, tomorrow we are off to Washington DC to see my parents and my brother and his family for 10 days. We will see all the cool stuff and we are taking a little trip to New Jersey so Joe can revisit his mission area. That should be fun.
School is out, I am not sure whether to be excited or not?! I am sure we will have lots of fun this summer, but of course there is always some adjustment for the siblings to get used to being with each other all day everyday. Eli had his field day. Here are some pictures from that:


Getting ready for the potato shuttle

The sack race, which he won. That is him in the red shirt and purple sack.

Did I mention the wind was blowing 40mph with gusts up to 60mph? Well it was, but that didn't seem to deter the kids. I couldn't hardly walk straight in the wind, but I sat it out to watch Eli.

He also lost his first tooth a week ago. I pulled it out for him, didn't take much. Then he got $1 from the Tooth Fairy! (There has been some debate in the Tooth Fairy Castle about the going rate for teeth....any thoughts?)


I got my hair cut, it is shorter than I have had for a while, but it is hair and it will grow. Alice is very fond of my hair and pulling it, and I decided it is better to have it short than fight with the baby.


Gotta get back to packing....lots of pictures when we get back of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment