
Alice crawls now. She has quickly figured out how to get around and gets up on her hands and knees too. She hasn't quite figured out how to make that work yet, but it won't be long. She also has a second tooth, and will probably have more before long. Eli has a pretty loose tooth, but it hasn't come out yet. I find it funny that he doesn't wiggle it and play with it more. I remember having loose teeth as a kid and constantly wiggling them and trying to help them want to come out. I wonder if he will loose it before school is out in a couple of weeks. Simon got in to preschool. They seem to be excited for him to come. We will see how that goes come fall. In the meantime, we are looking forward to a trip to Washington DC to see my parents in a couple of weeks, can't wait!
OMGOSH!!! That's way too funny!! I love it--how do Jose to such a thing? Love ya LES!!!
ReplyDelete