Saturday, July 11, 2009

Accomplishments

So I thought I would post some pictures of the things that have been accomplished around my house this summer so far. We put in a lawn that seems to be doing fairly well. Our garden is growing like crazy, and we finally finished the bathroom downstairs. There are a few more things that I would like to get done before school starts, and the baby comes, but for now I am feeling pretty good about what we have finished.
Here is the lawn growing. We moved the rock from the backyard and put it around the foundation of the house and planted the grass in the four areas and backyard.
Here are some tomatoes we have growing. We have 3 different varieties, these are the biggest so far.Here is a little pepper we have growing. We have 4 different varieties of peppers. We will have to see what Joe ends up doing with all of them. I am not a big pepper fan.Here is a view of the acorn squash plants. There are only 2 there, but they are trying to take over! The tall things against the fence are Eli's sunflowers that he got from his teacher. They are supposed to be ready when he is ready for 1st grade. And in the foreground is a watermelon plant. It already has several blossoms on it.And here is the finished bathroom! We painted the walls, they were a rather ugly spring green color. And we painted the vanity blue to match the decor.And of course the new floor. I am bad about taking before pictures, so you will just have to trust me when I say it is much improved!
Now we are off to Utah for a few days, then back home and will have Joe's parents here for a few days, and my mom will be here for a couple of weeks. It will be lots of fun being able to visit with all the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment