Here's a few kid quips from my week:
Ayden and Eli go to the library for a summer reading program on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Ayden brought home a little booklet they worked on answering questions about what they like and stuff, you know, "If you could be on a TV show, which would it be?" and all that. My sister and I read it. Our favorite question and answer by far:
*"If you were on a school field trip and the bus broke down, what would you be glad you had in your backpack?"*
*Ayden's answer: "A horse."*
We had a good laugh about that one.
Eli and I have been reading "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" before bed. I read to him. It takes place in a hotel, so there are maids that clean the rooms, which are talked about in the book. So one night this week while brushing teeth:
*Eli (questioning me) - "Is maid another word for mother?"*
Apparently it's true, we are their maids.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment