Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Fashion Show

Alice is so much fun to dress up. Here are pictures of all the Christmas outfits she got to wear. Some are hand-me-downs, and some were new to her, because she is the spoiled princess and everyone loves to buy her clothes! She had an outfit for everyday of the week!Her Granmama couldn't resist this pretty dress, so Alice got dressed up for church.
And her Auntie (my sister) found this one while she was back east visiting my parents. (It says "All I want for Christmas is my Auntie")This one says "Baby's First Christmas."This last one wasn't a Christmas outfit, but she did get the bow in her stocking. And I just thought she was so cute dressed up in gold for church, I couldn't help taking her picture.
Also, I want to say thank you to all of you for the support and faith you have in me for my new calling. It sure makes me feel good and helps buoy me up!

And, as promised, a video of Simon's horse, whose name is Brownie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Reminds me of Christmas back when I was young...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... I can tell everyone is loving having a little girl in the family... she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete