Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Time

Could time just slow down please?! The days are just flying by. We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at our house. Just Joe and me and the kids. We kept it simple, but it was good and we have been enjoying leftovers! Then Sunday my grandma and grandpa came for a visit. It was lots of fun to see them, wish it could have been for longer!

The weekend before Thanksgiving, my sister and I decided to go get our Christmas shopping done. It seemed like the best time, and now our work has been really busy so we are glad we got it done. We had fun, though it was a long trip. When we arrived at Toys R Us, this is what greeted us:
What a hoot! There was also Bobba Fett and the sand people things. (Sorry if I am offending any Star Wars Fanatics out there with my ignorace).

We managed to pretty much get everything we needed. We also do the shopping for my Nana, and buy what the kids want and she sends us the money. So getting it all coordinated took some brain power, but we were successful. Can't show you anything I bought now, but there will be pictures after Christmas. Oh, and I bought myself a little something, a new desk chair. I was wanting one, with all the work I have been doing, I have been needing something more comfortable. So I saw this at Staples, for 1/2 price. Leather and everything. The kids helped me put it together the next day. They love to go up and down in it.

Today, Alice is 3 months old. She is growing and changing! It doesn't feel like it has been a whole 3 months that she has been around! She is really a good girl, and smiles lots. She loves to be talked to and played with. And she is doing very well with sleeping. She has slept through the night several time, and only wakes up once if she does. We sure love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment