Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Kids

Here's what the kids have been doing:

Eli has been making up jokes. Here are a couple:

"What is the longest break for a TV show or cartoon?"
"When it's over!"

"What did the mustard say to the impatient person?"
"Please don't squeeze me!" (Said in a very amusing squeezed voice).

Oh the humor of a 6 year old.

And what has the 2 year old been up to? Being a cowboy. Anything that he can twirl around like a rope he does, including of course string, ribbons, but also pillowcases and small blankets. The other day he found cookie cutters in the shapes of a cowboy hat and a cowboy boot and took to carrying them around like he was wearing them. And then he found a little toy horse, I mean little, as in 3 inches, possibly less, and put it between his legs and rode it around the house. When he sets out to be something, he does it whole-heartedly. I wonder what he wants to be for Halloween.....

And Alice is doing well. Getting better at sleeping at night, not too much of being awake for extended periods of time in the wee hours of morning. She is definitely growing and filling out. The tabs on the newborn diapers don't overlap anymore! However most of the 0-3 month clothes is still rather big. I will put some pictures up next post, I didn't get them downloaded from the camera yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment