Happy Easter! April is shaping up to be a really busy month. Eli has started soccer and is enjoying it. His first game (actually it was the second as the first was cancelled because of the snow last week) was on Saturday, and was wet and miserable! But I guess that is the way it goes with spring soccer. He did a great job and Simon and I managed to stay pretty warm by watching the game from the car. We have lots of church and school activities coming up to keep us busy too. Joe is having a luau with his art club this coming Friday (as long as they get out there and sell the tickets). Then I am helping with a Daddy-Daughter luau at the church on Saturday. Lots of fun Hawaiian festivities going on. On the 22nd is our ultrasound to see the baby and hopefully find out the sex. We will have to let you all know. My older brother's baby is set to arrive on Wednesday (it is scheduled) and we are so excited for him. Lots of spring babies being born!
I just have to give a little blurb about a fun book I read last week. It is called "Letters from Rapunzel." It is technically a kids book, but I sure enjoyed it. The writing was creative and clever and left me feeling very hopeful and happy. Check it out if you are looking for a fun, quick read.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment